As I think about the summer, here are a few things I'd like to do:
- Plant my garden!
- Write one "real" letter a week to a friend or family member (you know, the kind that require stamps!)
- Do some "spring" cleaning (why does this never happen till the summer... or fall...)
- Finish reading Volume 4 of the Journals of Lucy Maud Montgomery (happy 100th anniversary to Anne of Green Gables this year!)
- Learn how to play guitar (last time I checked, an entire song in E minor was not very melodic)
- Continue the habit of reading one chapter a day in the Bible (currently in Jeremiah, reading with a friend which makes it a whole lot easier to stay on track)
- Be a little more active on this blog!