Friday, February 1, 2008

"six unimportant things"

I've been tagged for this meme by Jen (my sister) over at Back Woods Wife. I've never participated in these before, as I don't have many friends in blogland yet :)

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1) I love Disney cartoon musicals! Yesterday at the Freckled Lion we got in a new Disney Songbook; it looks awesome, but it's almost $40! When no one was in the store, I flipped through and sang "Part of Your World" (Little Mermaid) and Once Upon a Dream (Sleeping Beauty), among others!

2) I talk in a British accent to my budgie, Mr. Tilley.

3) Speaking of the British, I regularly keep up with Coronoation Street when I can!

4) I hate bugs. Really hate them. They freak me out, in an almost irrational way. I used to be so scared of mosquitos when I was a kid that when they buzzed around my bedroom at night, I would scream and hide under my covers until Dad came and killed them all! I'm not quite so bad now, but the big crawly/flying things still give me the creeps.

5) My favourite smells are wild roses, fresh laundry, and roast beef cooking in the oven.

6) I love taking Sunday afternoon naps :) It's funny how as you get older the things you hated as a child don't seem so awful anymore!

Well I don't really know of anyone to tag, but if you read this and want to join in, go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...