Monday, February 11, 2008

juggling

There's no time to be pretty! I want to commit to another lovely week, but there are so many other things on the go. It's been one of those busy weeks where nothing but the basics of life survival seem to get accomplished. The dishes are getting done almost every day, which is a good thing, and I finally got around to cleaning our bedroom today. It had been destroyed by a wild fit of exploding drawers and near-tantrum frenzy when I was trying to find a particular shirt in a hurry last week. Five days later I was finding t-shirts in odd places. Sigh.

Tonight I've got about 4 books in each hand. I'm working on a baptism case study due this week, some John Wesley readings, and trying to get together an official thesis proposal due this week as well. Thankfully the proposal is only 5 pages, but the thought of the 60 page monster I must create in the next couple months is rather daunting!

I have done some cleaning/organizing/making pleasant this past week, in little spurts when I can. I'll have to post on that later. Maybe after my case study. I'm in one of those extended moments of juggling, hoping nothing too important will fly out the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...